We will continue to update this section as new issues are uncovered or bugs are squashed. If you find a bug, please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "Submit a request" button in the upper right corner of the Help section.
- Mac OS Browser Issue: some interface check boxes work opposite in Mac OS Safari
- In some complex search filters the query is delayed and results in no products in the gallery view when there should be products showing.
- (Folder) LightBox links on branded portal pages may not work in beta. They will work when we push to live.
- Select All > Gallery Actions > Delete (and others) not working yet.
- In some unique cases a user could get a 'Failed building field list’ or a reload warning when trying to map Organizational Field in Manage > Core Fields page.
- ".0" can show up as a file type under Asset Filters.
- The field name mapped to custom search term shows up as "Custom Search Term" in the product detail view instead of its proper field name.
- When you do a search the arrow to sort by is still showing and clickable but doesn't do anything. The sort by arrow should be hidden when sorting by relevance.
- Asset label input box flickers in product detail view when cycling between assets.
- Changing "visibility" in the product detail view is working, but not providing a confirmation. (the product detail view Save button appears to be broken)
- The Virtual Data Master export should include all rows: organizational and field descriptions.
- Unable to create a new LightBox from the large "+ Collect" button in Gallery view
- Adding products to a Folder panel (LightBox) will not show right away and may need a web page refresh.
- If you make edits to product data in the detail view and click "Back to Gallery View" the search query won't adjust with the changed data. You will need to run the search again.
- The notifications that popup in the top right corner can get stuck sometimes and not clear out even when the task is complete. They will eventually time out.