You can upload any comma separated value (.csv) spreadsheet file to your Data Page. Best practice is to put your Field Names in Row 1, Field Descriptions in Row 2 (or leave Row 2 blank), and have your Data Start in Row 3.
- Make sure your Field Names are unique.
- Make sure the spreadsheet row with your unique Field Names is within the first 12 rows. Field Names in Row 1 is default.
- Make sure Field Descriptions (which are optional) are in a row above the row where your data starts.
- Make sure your "Data Start" row is within the first 12 rows and is below the Field Name and Description rows.
- You can set "row assignment" when you map to the Shotfarm Core Fields